A flurry of fun in Canada’s Capital Region!
Come to Winterlude, where three fun-filled weeks of excitement and activity await the whole family! From glittering ice carvings and majestic snow sculptures to a gigantic snow playground and explosive shows under the winter sky, Winterlude is a great way to celebrate and enjoy Canada’s Capital in winter. Experience the Rideau Canal — a UNESCO World Heritage Site and the world’s largest skating rink. All this and much more await you during Winterlude.
- Come dance and ignite the night at Winterlude’s Great Winter Ball
- Skate on the Rideau Canal, the world’s largest skating rink!
- Admire the glittering ice carvings at Crystal Garden, Confederation Park!
- Experience the largest snow playground in the continent at Snowflake Kingdom in Gatineau!
- Dance under the stars every Friday and Saturday at the DJ nights!
- Free Pancake Breakfast!
- Join us for Enbridge Energy on Ice skating shows on Saturdays and Sundays!
1-866-661-3530 (toll-free TTY)