Sep 14, 2023 | Festival News Previews and reviews
MUNSTER, ON – Get ready to scream with delight as Saunders Farm unveils its 32nd Haunting Season, bringing you more thrills, chills, and pumpkin-spiced excitement than ever before! Fall for the magic of Pumpkin Days and face your fears at FrightFest. For 32 gourd-geous years, Saunders Farm has been the go-to destination for Ottawa’s spooktacular fall family tradition. With activities that’ll leave you laughing and screaming, you won’t want to miss it.
● Take a zip at night over our World Famous Mazes on our 600ft Zipline
● The new Haunted Hayride will bring your nightmares to life
● All new state-of-the-art Circus Macabre is open for fun during the day and night
● Food Booths and Food Trucks
● Apple Cider Donut Bakery – Our new Donut Robot will be working hard to keep up
● New Arcade amusement area
● Local Artisan Market: featuring 7 local makers and creators every weekend
● All new original Live Stage Show on the Ghost Town Stage
A-MAZE-ING Family Fun at Pumpkin Days: Saunders Farm is your quintessential fall destination. Dive into a world of autumn wonder, from pumpkin picking to not-so-spooky family-friendly haunted attractions and activities. Create cherished memories in a beautiful farm setting. Find your perfect porch pumpkin to take home!
Face Your Fears at FrightFest: Canada’s Original Nighttime Halloween Festival promises nights of heart-pounding thrills, chills, and unforgettable fun. With 6 terrifying immersive Haunted Attractions, you’ll be sure to have a scream of a time. Grab an ice-cold Saunders Cider for liquid courage and sink your teeth into farm-fresh deliciousness at one of our 6+ food booths on site. It’s not all scary, we have fun activities including ziplines, escape rooms, live stage shows and more.
● September 23 – October 31, 2023
● Pumpkin Days Hours: Saturdays & Sundays, 10 am-5 pm
Thanksgiving: Monday, October 9, 2023, 10 am-5 pm
● FrightFest Hours: Fridays & Saturdays, 6 pm-11 pm
Halloweek: October 22-26, 6 pm-10 pm & October 28-31, 6 pm-10 pm
Mark Saunders, Director of Fun
For more information, visit saundersfarm.com
ABOUT SAUNDERS FARM
Saunders Farm is a 100-acre agri-tourism destination family farm in Munster, in the city of Ottawa. Saunders Farm hosts community festivals, weddings, Farm Camp, Haunting Season (FrightFest and Pumpkin Days) and winter fun (A Country Christmas Days and Holiday Light Stroll). It is also home to Ottawa’s First Estate Cidery, Saunders Cider. Fun fact: You can also get lost in the largest collection of hedge mazes in North America.