Mar 8, 2022 | Announcements and updates Festival News
After a multi-year hiatus caused by COVID-19, RBC Bluesfest is back, with festival organizers today announcing a lineup that music fans in Ottawa and beyond have been waiting far too long for.
The event, featuring a star-studded mix of live acts, will be produced by RBC Bluesfest executive and artistic director Mark Monahan and his team.
“We’re happy to finally be able to roll out a fantastic lineup of live acts that will reward the collective patience of so many music fans. To show our appreciation for that patience and support, we intend to stage one of our best fests ever,” says Monahan, “This year’s festival will launch a new beginning for the live music industry in Ottawa.
“We’re hoping to re-establish a sense of normalcy by continuing with the wave of success that characterized recent years in the live music business.”
Who & When (Alphabetical):
- JULY 7 – Alanna Sterling, Alessia Cara, Angelique Francis Band, Bombino, Dean Lewis, Jessia, JoJo Worthington, Ocean Alley, Sarah McLachlan, Vanessa Collier
- JULY 8 – Amanda Lowe, Jack Johnson, Jeremy Dutcher, Lia, Mack & Ben, Tami Neilson, Tash Sultana, The New Pornographers, The Texas Horns
- JULY 9 – Anders Drerup Band, Anthony Geraci Band, Colin James, Emilie Steele & The Deal, Femi Kuti & The Positive Force, Gavin McLeod, Luke Combs, The Revivalists
- JULY 10 – Alanis Morissette, Étoile Noire, Garbage, Josephine Leone, MacKenzie Porter, Murray Kinsley & Wicked Grin, Nathaniel Rateliff & The Night Sweats, Renée Landry, Sophia Radisch, Sue Foley
- JULY 12 – Crown Lands, Emma Armstrong ft. A Short Walk To Pluto, Frase, Jontavious Willis, Lyle Odjick & The Northern Steam, Marshmello, Michael Franti & Spearhead, SAINt JHN, Three Days Grace
- JULY 13 – Alexisonfire, Charlie Cunningham, Chicano Batman, JP Saxe, Mia Kelly, Millencolin, Mischa, Nikki Hill, Raul Midón, Sum 41, Vicki Brittle
- JULY 14 – Braden Foulkes, Crash Test Dummies, Gentlemen Of The Woods, Janette King, Lucy Dacus, Luke Bryan, Matthew Chaffey, Sacha, The Tea Party, Wide Mouth Mason
- JULY 15 – Jessica Pearson & The East Wind, Ludic (First Up w/ RBCxMusic), Milky Chance, Okies, Rage Against The Machine, Run The Jewels, Tal Wilkenfeld, The Commotions, The Day Dreamers
- JULY 16 – Big Zee, cleopatrick, Cooper Brothers Southern Rock All-Star Revue, Crystal Shawanda, Grandson, Lia Kloud, Slack Bridges, TLC, Sly High
- JULY 17 – Aysanabee, Bonnie Doon, Jon Rivera, OK Naledi, The Beaches, The National
What/When/Where: RBC Bluesfest will present 10 days of live music from July 7 to July 17 at LeBreton Flats Park, adjacent to the Canadian War Museum, offering what promises to be a historic comeback for live music in Ottawa.
HOW: a one-day Presale will run from 10 a.m. to 11:59 p.m. Wednesday, March 9 – open to all; no code required.
General Onsale begins Friday, March 11 at 10 a.m.