What is Leadership Circle?
An opportunity for festival producers to:
> Reboot your focus and realign yourself and your team
> Level up your leadership to boost your performance
> Gain a competitive advantage to lead through crises and change
> Improve your stress management and challenging relationships
> Hone your innovative thinking to see new opportunities
> Advance your team’s success and inspire others
Join the Leadership Circle to benefit from:
1. In-depth personalized CliftonStrengths report about your leadership strengths and talents to improve self-mastery
2. Weekend workshop series with peers to help you:
• leverage your unique leadership assets
• recognize and manage reactivity
• communicate with confidence, authenticity and integrity
• negotiate resources and power
• support yourself and your team for greater impact and resiliency
3. Individual reflection and action planning for sustained personal, team and organizational development
4. One-on-one coaching to further maximize your leadership assets
This experience has an estimated value of $1,500, but participating in this round of the pilot project offers you the time-limited chance to benefit from incredible savings.
OFN Members: $100 +HST
Not-for-Profit Organizations: $150 +HST
For-Profit Organizations: $200 +HST
Applications open: April 5 – May 31, 2022
Space is limited. Available only in 2022.
Want to become a Member of OFN? Contact us.
“Leadership Circle is meant to help you increase your focus and impact. It offers a space of challenge and deep work to grow and succeed. A space that at the same time is rich in creativity, lightness and humour.”
Schedule & Detailed breakdown:
Part 1. Personal Leadership Assessment
- Start-up information session and review of strengths assessment: August 25, 2022, 9:00 AM [online, 90 mins.]
- Complete your online personal leadership assessment: Clifton Strengths – personalized link will be sent to you, $75 cost of the assessment is included in your registration fee.
- Book a 30-minute one-on-one personal coaching session (optional) to understand your Strengths Report: August 25 – September 30
Part 2. Weekend Workshop Series
- Pre-weekend workshop preparation session: Sept 6, 2022, 9:00 AM [online, 90 mins.]
- In-person* weekend workshop series: Oct 14 – 16
Friday 6PM – 9PM
Saturday 9AM – 5PM
Sunday 10AM – 3PM
Part 3. Personal Coaching
- After the weekend workshop you can access a 1-hour personal coaching session with Manjit to dive into an area of development most relevant to your personal and organizational context (optional): Oct 17 – Nov 7
Part 4. Wrap-up and Evaluation
- Online wrap-up and evaluation: Nov 8 [90 mins.]
*Subject to public health regulations
- Limited spots available
- Registration fee (Estimated value $1,500):
- OFN Members = $100+HST
- Non-profit organizations = $150 +HST
- For-profit organizations = $200 +HST
- Application deadline: August 18, 2022
- To participate you must be able to attend both the online orientation sessions and the weekend workshop series.
This pilot project is made possible through the generous support of the Canada Council for the Arts.