Oct 6, 2014 | Festival News
[News Release: Sparks Street BIA]
PoutineFest, the world’s biggest and greatest celebration of Canada’s most delicious dish, returns to Sparks Street October 24th to 26th.
Poutine stars from across Ontario and Quebec will be serving up squeaky curds, smokin’ gravy, and exotic toppings. Some of our invited vendors include:
● Golden Fries ● Routine Poutine ● Big D’s Dog House ● Fadi’ s Fabulous Foods ●
● Fat Les ● Texas Tornado ● Fritzstone ● The Green Papaya ● Smoke’s Poutinerie ●
● Le Smoking BBQ ● Bonita Cantina ● Twisted Potato ● The Original Souvlaki ●
● Vanier Snack Shack ● The Upper Deck Diner ● Flapjack’s Pancake House ●
● Billy Bob’s Bloomin’ Onion
“The Great Canadian Fork off has returned for one more foodie adventure before winter arrives ,” says Les Gagne, Executive Director of the Sparks Street BIA and Authority. “It’s been a great summer and fall on Sparks Street and we’re having one more big party before the New Year’s Eve Capital Countdown.”
The Festival will feature a variety of entertainment including musicians, street entertainments, line contests, and more. We’ll also find out who can eat the most poutine in our annual Poutine Eating Contest.
To get the “Full Dish” on all the tasty details, visit www.Sparkslive.com.
Media inquiries only
For additional information, please contact
Kevin McHale, Event and Program Coordinator