This position is available through the Job Creation Partnership Program, offered in partnership with Employment Ontario. The Job Creation Partnership program is designed to provide those receiving Employment Insurance benefits (or those with reach back status) work experience opportunities needed to acquire more marketable skills to help them find future employment.
CONTRACT LENGTH: 12 weeks (with the possibility of extension to 26 weeks) START DATE: January 5th, 2015
END DATE: For set weeks
JOB SUMMARY: Responsible for the deployment of all volunteers needs.
REPORTING: Reports to the Director of Operations
RESPONSIBILITIES: Includes but are not limited to:
- Actively recruiting volunteers;
- Attending information sessions at college, universities, etc
- Maintains an up-to-date data-base of all past, new and interested volunteers;
- Schedules volunteers;
- Assigns volunteers to various positions;
- Create the 2014 volunteer handbook;
- Provide an information session to all volunteers 1 week prior to Festival;
- Plans and executes Volunteer appreciation party.
- Must be Bilingual: French & English
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Knowledge Microsoft Office: exceptional experience in Excel
- Key community and business leaders
TO APPLY: Forward CV to [email protected]. Please note, only selected candidates who meet the JCP eligibility criteria will be contacted for an interview; applicants must indicate how they meet the eligibility in the email and/or cover letter. To learn more about the JCP program, please click here.