This position is available through the Job Creation Partnership Program, offered in partnership with Employment Ontario. The Job Creation Partnership program is designed to provide those receiving Employment Insurance benefits (or those with reach back status) work experience opportunities needed to acquire more marketable skills to help them find future employment.
CONTRACT LENGTH: 26 weeks START DATE: ASAP END DATE: For set weeks
REPORTING RELATIONSHIP: Executive Producer and Administrative Coordinator
JOB SUMMARY: Provide assistance to the Administrative Coordinator pertaining to ticket and membership sales, information calls, mail-outs, and on-site box-office duties.
- Answer the phones and provide information or sell tickets.
- Process the purchases, print tickets and mail out or set aside for pick-up.
- Assist with updating and maintaining the database.
- Order and monitor the quantity office supplies
- Processing mail and filling out cheque requisitions
- All other duties as assigned.
- Should have training or previous experience in administration and customer service.
- Must possess strong verbal skills in both official languages.
- Must be able to meet deadlines, perform under pressure and delegate tasks (previous supervisory experience is an asset)
- Must be computer literate.
- Human resources people, cultural industry executives, tourism and marketing people
TO APPLY: Forward CV to [email protected] or fax to 613.233.3134
Please quote position number: CC1 and title
Only those candidates who meet the JCP criteria will be contacted for an interview. To learn more about the JCP criteria, please visithttp://www.ottawafestivals.ca