This position is available through the Job Creation Partnership Program, offered in partnership with Employment Ontario. The Job Creation Partnership program is designed to provide those receiving Employment Insurance benefits (or those with reach back status) work experience opportunities needed to acquire more marketable skills to help them find future employment.
CONTRACT LENGTH: 10 weeks (with the possibility of extension to 26 weeks) START DATE: January 19, 2015 END DATE: For Set Weeks
JOB SUMMARY: Provide assistance to the Administrative Coordinator pertaining to ticket and membership sales, information calls, mail outs, and on-site box-office duties.
REPORTING: Executive Producer; Administrative Coordinator
- Answer the phones and provide information or sell tickets. Process the purchases, print tickets and mail out or set aside for pick-up.
- Assist with updating and maintaining the database.
- Order and monitor the quantity office supplies.
- Processing mail and filling out cheque requisitions.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Should have training or previous experience in administration and customer service.
- Must possess strong verbal skills in both official languages.
- Must be able to meet deadlines and perform under pressure.
- Must be computer literate.
- Human resources people, cultural industry executives, tourism and marketing people.
TO APPLY: Forward CV to [email protected]. Please note, only selected candidates who meet the JCP eligibility criteria will be contacted for an interview; applicants must indicate how they meet the eligibility in the email and/or cover letter. To learn more about the JCP program, please click here.