This position is available through the Job Creation Partnership Program, offered in partnership with Employment Ontario. The Job Creation Partnership program is designed to provide those receiving Employment Insurance benefits (or those with reach back status) work experience opportunities needed to acquire more marketable skills to help them find future employment.
CONTRACT LENGTH: 26 Weeks START DATE: ASAP END DATE: For set weeks
JOB SUMMARY: Assist the Director of Sponsorship with existing corporate sponsorships
REPORTING RELATIONSHIP: Reports to and works directly under the supervision of the Director of Sponsorship.
• Contact partners to ensure proper logo representation
• Coordinate signage and banners at the festival for sponsors
• Assist with festival marketing campaign (including off site promotions)
• Organize VIP Reception on site at the festival
• Work on all site activation programs and kiosks
• Responsible for all VIP ticketing orders for festival
• Work with festival photographers for photo requirements
• Prepare photo layouts for all festival reports
• All other duties as required
• Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize
• Fluency in English and conversational French is mandatory.
• Proven success multi-tasking in a high pressure environment.
• Proven ability to think creatively and strategically.
• Ability to work independently as well as within a team.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Advanced knowledge of MS Office.
• Experience with database systems is a plus.
• Festival partners and local business leaders
• Festival staff and volunteers
• Corporate sponsors
TO APPLY: Forward CV to [email protected] or fax to 613.233.3134
Please quote position number: BA7 and title
Only those candidates who meet the JCP criteria will be contacted for an interview. To learn more about the JCP criteria, please visit http://www.ottawafestivals.ca