This position is available through the Ontario Job Creation Partnership Program (OJCP), offered in partnership with Employment Ontario. The OJCP program is designed to provide work experience opportunities to those who have received regular Employment Insurance benefits within the last three years, or to those that received maternity/parental leave Employment Insurance benefits within the last five years. More information about OJCP can be found at http://www.ottawafestivals.ca/jobs/jcp-overview/.
Please forward your resume and cover letter to [email protected]. Only those candidates who meet the JCP criteria will be contacted for an interview. To learn more about the JCP criteria, please visit http://www.ottawafestivals.ca
DESIRED CONTRACT LENGTH: 20 weeks
START DATE: ASAP
JOB SUMMARY: Manage the day to day office administration and financial administration of the Festival;
REPORTING: General Manager
- Collaborate in the review and management of the Festival various administration and financial policies and systems;
- Support all coordinators with administration and financial procedures;
- Maintains and document the festival’s day to day administration and financial;
- Maintains a database related to administration and finance;
- Utilizes and defines new strategies to ensure festival message and online branding is clear;
- Works closely and collaboration with all staff and key Festival partners;
- Adhere to various festival policies and guidelines;
- Completes other duties as needed.
SKILLS and QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED:
- Knowledge and understanding of the organization’s purpose, goals, and objectives;
- Administration and financial skills;
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Educational background in one of the following: administration, accounting, finance;
- Works well under pressure;
- Bilingualism an asset
- Staff, Vendors, Suppliers, Volunteers and other Festival contacts
Ottawa Festivals welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.