This position is available through the Job Creation Partnership Program, offered in partnership with Employment Ontario. The Job Creation Partnership program is designed to provide those receiving Employment Insurance benefits (or those with reach back status) work experience opportunities needed to acquire more marketable skills to help them find future employment.
POSITION: JA3 – Box Office Coordinator
CONTRACT LENGTH: desired 26 weeks
START DATE: JANUARY 11, 2016
END DATE: March 31, 2016 with the possibility to 26 weeks pending the Ministry of Ontario fiscal year budget approval
JOB SUMMARY: Provide assistance to the Administrative Coordinator pertaining to ticket and membership sales, information calls, mail-outs, and on-site box-office duties.
REPORTING: Executive Producer
- Answer the phones and provide information or sell tickets. Process the purchases, print tickets and mail out or set aside for pick-up.
- Assist with updating and maintaining the database.
- Complete all tasks necessary to run the on-site box office, and pre-festival off-site ticket sales area.
- Prepare a final report and make recommendations for next festival.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Should have training or previous experience in administration and customer service.
- Must possess strong written and verbal skills in both official languages.
- Must be able to meet deadlines and perform under pressure.
- Must be computer literate.
- Human resources people, cultural industry executives, tourism and marketing people.
TO APPLY: Forward CV to [email protected]. Please note, only selected candidates who meet the JCP eligibility criteria will be contacted for an interview; applicants must indicate how they meet the eligibility in the email and/or cover letter. To learn more about the JCP program, please click here.