CE1 – Administrative + Box Office Ticket Services Assistant – CARP Fair
Contract Term: 26 Weeks
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: For Set Weeks
Summary: Reporting to the General Manager, handles all aspects of office organization and coordinates box office ticket services, distribution and ticket printing.
Office Location: Carp, Ontario
- Answer telephones, redirect calls and respond to general inquiries
- Maintain and update voicemail system
- Design, implement and coordinate the box office tracking and distribution system
- Coordinate letters to judges and their requirements
- Responsible for outgoing mail and courier
- Responsible for the maintenance and ordering of supplies for the photocopier and fax machine
- Update and maintain general administrative files
- All other duties as needed
Who are you?
- You have a winning personality!
- You’re well-spoken, organized, detail oriented and manage to deadlines
- You know your way around MS Office
- If you have French skills, we consider this an asset so let us know.
- You are eligible to participate in Ontario’s Job Creation Partnerships (JCP) program by meeting the following criteria:
- You are a resident, living in Ontario
- You are not a full time student (part time student is allowable)
- You are not leaving employment to participate; you can continue with part time work up to 20 hrs/week
- You are not leaving employment to participate in the program; currently working less than an average of 20 hrs/week is considered unemployed. You also must meet at least one of the following criteria: a) Previously employed in Canada in any five of the last ten years and earned income in excess of $2000, OR b) Previously established a Service Canada Employment Insurance benefit claim: regular benefits within the last three years or maternity/parental within the last five years
What is offered?
Program participants are offered positions of 30 hours per week (4 days per week) and are provided a payment of $423 per week ($14.10 per hour) by the Province of Ontario.
Forward your resume and cover letter to [email protected]. Please note, only selected candidates who meet the JCP eligibility criteria will be contacted for an interview; applicants must indicate how they meet the eligibility in their email and/or cover letter. To learn more about the JCP program, please click here.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.