Event Date: Sep 13, 2019 - Sep 14, 2019
Location: Centre Wakefield La Pêche (32 Ch. de la Vallée de Wakefield, Wakefield, Qc J0X 3G0)
Ta Da! is Theatre Wakefield’s summer festival of the performing arts. It is designed to showcase and celebrate our own vibrant local arts community and bring them together with artists from other regions to create ONE BIG GEM SESSION for a very appreciative and actively involved audience!
We are very happy, once again, to be part of the Arts Alive! Québec network of six arts festivals throughout the province.
Wakefield is the cultural, artistic and culinary hub of the Gatineau Valley – well worth a daytrip or weekend stay.
- Theatre – 7 shows: 2 world premieres, 5 more fantastic shows from Montreal, Knowlton, Toronto, Halifax …. and from right here! (Most shows are performed twice over the weekend.
- Dance – 1 show from Montreal, 1 from right here!
- 2 concerts at Kaffe 1870
- Community Art – join our local emerging artist in creating a permanent outside art installation
- 8 workshops: from ecstatic dance to theatre for social change to voice.
- An Outdoor Market with arts & crafts, local food and produce, as well as live music and entertainment for all ages.
- Beer/wine tent during the day, cash bar inside after 5pm.
More Event InformationVisit Website
Connect to the Event