Event Date: Apr 23, 2020 - Apr 26, 2020
Location: St. Andrew's Presbyterian Church, 82 Kent St.
The 2020 edition of the Ottawa Grassroots Festival has been postponed.
The Ottawa Grassroots Festival is a unique four-day multi-disciplinary community-focused arts event that is run completely by volunteers. The festival’s core values are inclusion and participation. A high priority is placed on making the event accessible, family-friendly, participatory and culturally diverse. All daytime activities are free of charge to attend, with ticketed concerts by musical talent presented in the evening.
- Top artists performing folk music
- Thursday evening is an all-Francophone concert
- Performances given by teenagers
- English and French performances
- All-ability performances, including artists with disabilities
- Indigenous performances
- Jam sessions
- Festival choir
- “Kidzone” craft activities for children
- An interactive workshop for babies and toddlers
- “Open Mic” opportunities for children and adults
- Ukulele sing-along session
- Dance workshops
- Interactive theatre presentations
- A multi media presentation
- And more participatory sessions are being designed
Event InformationVisit Website Purchase Tickets
Connect to the Event