Event Date: Aug 18, 2019 - Aug 25, 2019
Location: Various locations in Ottawa
Celebrate pride in the capital during the 2018 Ottawa Capital Pride festival from August 20-August 26, 2018. The Festival includes a dozen signature events and over 50 community events that take place throughout the week across the capital region. Many events are free, see the full line-up at ottawacapitalpride.ca.
Enjoy Festival Weekend, August 25-26, with a line-up of great performers at the main stage and fresh zone, a community fair, beer garden and the annual pride parade
- A week of signature and community events taking place around Ottawa culminating in Festival Weekend, August 25-26. See the full list at ottawacapitalpride.ca
- Capital Pride Parade, starting at Bank Street and Gladstone Street, Sunday, August 26, from 1:30 p.m. – 3:30 p.m., and ending at Bank Street and Somerset Street.
- Community Fair on Bank Street in Ottawa’s LGBTQ Village, on Sunday, August 26, 2 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- The Fresh Zone and Community Stage, on Bank Street in conjunction with the Community Fair is an alcohol-free and family-friendly entertainment zone, 2 p.m. – 8 p.m.
- The Capital Pride Main Stage and Beer Garden, on Sunday, August 26, 12noon – 11PM, on Bank Street showcasing LGBTQ music and entertainment.
Event InformationVisit Website
Connect to the Event