We are Ottawa’s only festival, special event and fair industry service organization since 1996.
The Ottawa Festival Network advances a dynamic industry through research, advocacy and education. We create an effective networking environment for festivals, special events and fairs in Canada’s Capital Region. A not-for-profit service organization, we work cooperatively with members and partners towards a vibrant, inspired and prosperous festival capital.
Our mission is to advance our dynamic industry through research, advocacy and education.
Our vision is to create a vibrant, inspired and prosperous festival capital.
- Creativity – We lead by being innovative and creative. We find ways every day to animate and brighten our neighbourhoods, city and region.
- Entrepreneurialism – We are hardworking, resourceful, influential, dedicated, nimble and passionate. We make great things happen, often out of something small.
- Collaboration – People are at the heart of everything that we do. We do more by bringing diverse people, organizations and sectors together.
- Community – We create moments to experience, share and learn from each other. We do what we do to create positive social and economic impact.
- Authenticity – Our industry is genuine and transparent. We provide authentic local experiences. We keep it real.
Download the 2016 – 2019 Strategic Plan